Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oriase Gorge

Ok, before I post . . . I gotta ask. I'm getting tired of the blogging . . . how do you do it? Specifically, I'm tired of uploading my picture to blogger (4-5 at a time) and then waiting, and then having to put them BACK in order (from the "edit HTML" page) and then uploading more . . . I have a feeling I'm SO going about this the wrong way. So I tried on Microsoft word the other day . . . . but it would only publish the words, not the pictures. . . b/c there was some issue with where my pictures ARE in the internet world? Any thoughts? Anything to help make my blogging more enjoyable?

On another note . . .we've had two big adventures lately . . . Oriase Gorge on Columbus day and the Misawa Air Fest this past Sunday. WOWOWOWOWOWOW.
So, let me post about Oriase . . . simply beautiful. I tell my parents . . . oh . . . come in the spring, I hear it great, go to the bazaar, come see the cherry blossoms . . . but now I say, come in the fall, go to the air fest, come see the colors change . . . and I've already told dad to come in the winter . . . to ski . . . every weekend. WHAT DO I DO? :)
The beginning of the gorge . . . sadly the colors weren't changing a TON yet . . . but it was still beautiful!
parking on the side of the "road"
the first waterfall--we saw it from the road and knew that was where we should stop for our picnic

our picnic spot . . . SO many Japanese tourists stopped to take pictures of US!
Found the 30 second delay on my camera . . .
Red flowers . . .everywhere . . . so beautiful!
And rice tents . . . J loved these


So, have I convinced you to visit yet? :)

1 comment:

Amy Oliver said...

yes, i am ready to come visit! :) i really enjoy seeing pics of you two and where you live. btw, if i were walking by you guys on a trail, i'd stop to take your picture too :) :)

let's chat about the whole blog/pic thing - i think i do it diff then you and maybe it' doesn't take as long? i don't know, but let's chat, okay?