And I went today and BOUGHT the object of my affection--a 1890 "tan-su" There's another word in front of tan-su (no, not "step"--although some DO have "step" in front) and OF COURSE in my excitement, although he wrote it down for me, I forgot the paper with the word :( Sad.
Here's some pictures . . .



5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! My mom's friend Linda spend some time overseas as a military wife and she has a piece that is just like yours. It is beautiful!!!!
I guess you don't remember going antiquing in England when you were like a year old :-) Beautiful piece!!
I'm so glad you've discovered the joy of antiquing! What a great and interesting piece of furniture to add to your home!
gorgeous! and antiquing is even more fun when you get to buy something! miss you. tamara and i are going to tunes tonight, and i wish you could be there!
So glad that you stopped by...
Post a Comment