. . . and her mom and dad! :)
Last week I went to Florida to visit Amy, Nathan, and Alivia. Amy and I met YEARS ago at Focus on the Family's Institute (2001!) In 2004, we both lived in NW Arkansas for the year prior to our weddings (July 15 and July 31). They just moved into their first HOME in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and it's beautiful!! Right on the water (a canal--perfect for fishing and kayaking and throwing bread to ducks!) and beautiful paint throughout the house (all done with a 10 month old under foot!) It was a fantastic visit with of course, lots of yummy food (Amy is a terrific cook--I never leave her house without a recipe or 5). I, of course, got sunburned--although not quite as bad as I normally do--I attribute this to the fantasic base I must have gotten in Thailand :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment