The other night Grammy and I decided to go visit Uncle Allan's newest KFC store. He's on spring break this week so we decided we'd check it out . . . here's proof of our espionage :)
I spent the first 4 days of my trip in Kentucky--bonus for me because although both of my cousins are in college, they were BOTH going to be home that weekend! I got to meet Ben's so-sweet girlfriend, Candace, and see Frank for a few hours before I left Sat. morning. My super creative Aunt made this sign for the "girl's bathroom." Candace just ran in the princess 1/2 marathon at Disney World--hence the crowns :)
All else is well with the Breaus . . . I'm over my "I'm jealous of J b/c he's in Japan" mentality . . . and just glad he's back at his home safe!!!! :)



1 comment:
miss you like crazy. Life is back to normal for us now.
Post a Comment