Wednesday, April 29, 2009

DONE. almost.

365 days completed. SUPER blessed to have been able to visit last summer AND over the holidays. . . but I'm still just super happy that our year is over . . . just so happens, it's extending some!
This was the day before J left--we spent a few days in Front Royal
Skyline Caverns. I got one of those pennies that you press made there--it's still in my wallet (and my wallet has changed several times this year!)
Tuesday morning as we were leaving the little Bed and Breakfast to drive to the airport.

The stupid airplane. I still don't like it.

**Newest update--J is coming back to the US of A for his brother's graduation the end of May. ONE WEEK!!!! And we're waiting now--looks like either a return of July or September. We shall see!

1 comment:

Amy Oliver said...

His return can't come soon enough, huh? Hard to believe it's been a year and I hate that it's going to be a bit longer. But thankfully the biggest part is over and he'll be here SOON!