Well . . . we're together! I told a friend this morning in an email that "home" just feels like wherever we both are at the same time. So we're home. In a nice little 2 room apartment type thing for the next 3 weeks.
So to sum up the last 7-9 days--we sent some of our things to Japan and some to "non-temporary storage." We went back to our church that we loved so much last time we lived here. We have gotten some great pool time in at both T and P's house and in Scottsdale. We have eaten at pretty much all of our favorite joints except for Chick-fil-a (saving the best for last on that one!) and Abuelo's (that's for Friday--our anniversary). J has been shocked several times when I say "why don't you call so and so" and he realizes that there's no (significant) time difference. AND J sat next to me on the couch for all two hours of the Bachelorette finale last night--I think he missed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Laura!
Yea for you and Jesse being together again!! I just read your comment on my blog ... unfortunately, The Time Traveler's Wife will probably stop showing before our first date night. We are currently planning for our first date being for Kaz's birthday! In the meantime, I had to tell you that Kaz also sat through the Bachelorette finale last night! It was wonderful, but very strange! Ha! Keep updating the blog, I love it!!
Post a Comment