Monday, July 13, 2009

City Garden

So if you know St Louis, you know Ted Drewes. Hands down a favorite about visiting my aunt, uncle, and cousins in the area. Friday night we went to Ted Drewes and I got a Johnny Rabbit--amazing cherry chocolate concrete. I was debating with Cardinal Sin . . . but as you know, when you walk up to the window, they have all these cards posted and all sorts of "specials" and THAT'S where I found and fell in love with Johnny Rabbit. And because I just might be having a lover of Ted Drewes reading this from Germany where she can't get any, I'll stop. But it's awesome.
THEN we went to City Garden to walk off the many many calories :) My uncle knows everything there is to know about his city-it's always fun to drive around and hear tidbits of trivia from him. City Garden JUST opened and my sister, cousin and I had a blast acting like kids and taking zillions of pictures.
St Louis is also home to the All-Star game on Tuesday night--hence all of the arches with baseball teams . . . my Grammy is the worlds number one Cards fan (traitor, really--she used to be #1 Cubs till she moved 15 years ago).



Bunny Faces

Arch for the Cardinals
Me, next to J's best team

on top of a 6 foot wall--that was fun getting up, and down
Sue and I inside of this guy's eyeballs

making music
"I'm a real boy"

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Dang! City Garden looks awesome!