Thursday, August 14, 2008

You're invited

Here's my dinner . . . that I've made for about 9 guys. It's not easy to make a meal, and present it the way I'd like it to be presented, in a dorm room :) What you don't see is the other pot on the stove . . . ready to refill the crock pot when it runs out (because I don't have my huge crock pot from home). BUT you do see the brownies . . . made the graham cracker crumbs mom sent from Virginia! You don't see salad but carrots and celery (covered in a wet paper towel until everyone gets home) because frankly, I'm scared to buy lettuce here! You see Fritos with a big "EXPORT" tag on the front. You don't see the 1 Cup measuring cup on the right of the crock pot . . .but it will do since I don't have a ladle. Anyways, I'm satisfied . . . and I'm about to dig in if these boys don't get here soon!!! :)

No comments: