The answer . . . NO OF COURSE NOT!
Last night, my friend Laura and I hosted a "coffee" at my house . . . I forgot to take pictures till it was almost over . . . but none the less, here are a few. Our theme was Mexican comfort food . . . we had Chicken Tortilla Soup (from Brown Bag in Del Rio!!), Mexican Pies (vegetarian!), queso, guac, corn and black bean salad, homemade salsa, yummy chocolate cake, and sopapilla cheesecake AND . . . . MARGARITAS (there wasn't a drop of coffee in sight).
If we all look a little scruffy, well, we all wore our husbands comfiest clothes :) It's not like they are right now!!!



2 comments:
So, what were you wearing? A Red Sox hat? a USAFA sweatshirt? Somehow I just can't imagine you greeting your guests in J's comfy clothes :-) love you!
Sounds like fun! Hope all is well--you're such a good air force wife!
Post a Comment