SO, here are some spaces I like . . . some that I love.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Spaces
Goodness . . . ok, so there are not after pictures . . . we haven't figured out curtains and half of the extra storage we need (ie--plenty in the kitchen and garage, NONE in the master bath) and ONE of us (the one that works all day) has yet to put their suitcases (and contents) away! Not to mention, hardly anything is on the walls (maybe because we have hardly anything to hang?)
SO, here are some spaces I like . . . some that I love.
Kimchee pots from Korea--going to fill with mums when I find them. These are the steps to our porch--not our front door, but backdoor friends are best, right?
Our hallway is like a bowling lane. We have TWO nightlights, but they're pretty and cute--my only criteria really :)
The doors my parents bought me in Bolivia. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7
A little space in the wall, in need of small candles, but the sign is from my sister this past Christmas!
I don't LOVE this space-I think I need something bigger here. BUT I love the people represented here. My mom made the burgundy, tan and green blanket for us. Jill made the ABC quilt for me. My Aunt and Uncle bought the quilt rack for us at an Amish store in Kentucky. The painting was a result of Christmas gifts from my great Aunt and my Grammy.
SO, here are some spaces I like . . . some that I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
THANK YOU! You've done an amazing job with your house. Can't wait to see the rest. I love it! (amy)
I made it into one of your posts!!! Yea. I think that you need another quilt for that rack . . . maybe someday.
Brett says he got internet working on my laptop this morning. So maybe we can talk soon.
I would like to see pics of those pieces from Bolivia, please. do you think you will be able to find a mirror for the one? thank you :-)
Post a Comment