So you want before pictures. Well you probably want after pictures as well. I'm just saying, it's gonna be like, 6 months for afters . . . we're waiting for the OSC bazaar in the spring to finish up our furniture hunting. PLUS my big suggestion as of yesterday for something in our living room--J turned down flat. If only I could move everything around ON MY OWN without scratching the floors and the 2 nice pieces of furniture we do have (thanks Mom and Dad for getting that made in Bolivia).
So here you go . . .I'll try to get these right.
So here you go . . .I'll try to get these right.
And the truck with our crates (minus Korea stuff)
And a salad I made--with produce from the 100 Yen market--do you see how the proportions of the carrot, cucumber and pepper are just a LITTLE bit different? :)



5 comments:
Okay, I just got caught up! Love the house...the living room looks great! Can't wait to see the afters too :)
Interesting produce. You may have to try growing some of your own! But the salad looked yummy, even though the veggies were smaller than "normal." With the race and shopping, it almost seems like you're just in another state....but I know there are major differences too. Looking forward to hearing more!
Ok you win. You got pictures of your house on your blog first!!! And I have been in my house for almost 3 months!
can't wait to see after pics. I know you will do a great job of making the house your home. And don't worry, I am still not unpacked.
We had giant carrots in Korea, too. I was amazed every time I ate them... and shoe closets! I'd love one in my own house! I hope you are enjoying this new adventure--it looks like fun.
It's so big! Lots of closet space and whatnot- room for Japanese clothes! Looks great, Laura. (PS- Prepare to want to spend a lot of money at the bazaar. Around here they're legendary.)
1st of all, I love the pictures of your house - I love seeing where you live.
2nd of all, I have a feeling you are talking about me with your "after blah blah" and you're right, I do want to see the "after" pics - whenever that might be, which leads me to #3
3rd of all, I want more!!!! More pictures, please :)
Post a Comment