Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Here we go

So we're moving tomorrow. Usually we have a house full of boxes to prove it, but a few suitcases (4 checked, 2 laptops, 2 carry ons and one "personal item"--my laptop fits in my purse for those of you trying to do the math:)) will have to do.
I'll let you know what we think of Japan next time I write.
We just got an email notifying us that all 3,500lbs of our household goods have arrived in Japan--but will spend 3 weeks doing customs and traveling and other processing. Here's hoping we can get a house and our "stuff" at the same time!!!!
Sayonara for now . . .

3 comments:

Amy Oliver said...

:( :( :( - that's how i'm feeling

subLyme said...

Safe travels!! Can't wait to hear all about Japan...

Brett and Jill said...

1) I am so glad you made it there safe.
2) I am glad you like it so far.
3) I pray for a good house and a good car
4) I LOVE that you put a Japan clock on your blog. Us "time challenged" people really appreciate it.