Tuesday, June 2, 2009

proof

So I have the same phone I got way back in Del Rio when mine broke there--Oct. 2006 I think? And I keep getting these notices from our company saying "please upgrade" and quite frankly, I'm planning on just waiting till we move, b/c I have convinced myself that in Japan, I can and will get a super awesome totally gucci phone. That's my plan. And when I DO have that phone, I'll hopefully be able to get better pictures than this (and text too, since that is another thing in my life I just can't DO) but for now, this is proof. PROOF that we went to Chipotle (and that I left the real camera in the car) What you'll have to take my word for is this: we met at the airport, J was the LAST off the plane, he was on the plane with the 3rd runner up to AI, but I didn't follow that so I only knew because of people freaking out . . . we went to AVIS b/c it's one that USAA gives a nice little discount on . . . and waiting for for EVER (aka, 45 minutes?) in like for our little Toyata Corolla, and then put our hotel into the GPS--35 minutes away. THEN we put Chipotle in as a "via point" (.2 miles from the hotel) and went STRAIGHT THERE, I kid you not. I think J landed at 4pm, the picture was taken at 6:11pm.

1 comment:

Clay and J said...

Okay, LOVE your hat! So fun! And I love how you spent most of your time with Jesse eating....or at least that's what you're telling us, he, he, he :)
Your bro looks so handsome, and I love how his tie matched her dress!
Miss you!