Monday, May 11, 2009

These are a few of our favorite things . . .

J is coming home! Well, "home" just means the USA in this case--I hardly think he feels like good old USAFA is someplace he regards as home. BUT, all the same, we're meeting in Denver in less than two weeks for my brother-in-law's graduation. Now we're all excited about C graduating . . . truly, we are, but of course I'm REALLY excited about seeing my buddy . . . and seeing as how he hasn't been in the lower 48 in almost 13 months, HE'S looking forward to some of our favs . . . both of which we feel in love with while in Colorado Springs :)




I know, you totally thought I was going to say something like Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak--sorry to disapoint. Least we're honest about our weaknessess!!!! :)

4 comments:

subLyme said...

I am so happy you get to hang out with your J!!And food is definitely one of the top things I miss about CO..

p.s. their is nothing weak about Chipotle...

Michael and Eryn said...

At last! I'm so glad he's coming home. Congrats on completing this long year!

Clay and J said...

Oh, so many things to say! I love those two pics of you and Jesse a couple of posts back. The painting you guys gave your dad is beautiful! Oh, and last but not least, you know the Red Robin commercials? "Red Robin...yum!" Well, for some reason every time Clay and I pass a dead possum on the side of the road, we can't help but sing "Dead Possum...yum!" Weird and gross, I know. Only in AR. Anyway, so glad you get to see your hubby soon! Can't wait to see pics!

Brett and Jill said...

I am so happy for you. And I totally agree with your two fav spots. So sad that we don't have them here in Central Ark.

I am praying for you and all the family.