Sunday, May 17, 2009

Prom

So there have been more than a few benefits to living at home this year--of course celebrating birthday and major events with the family has been a huge benefit . . . and being around to take an obnoxious amount of pictures last night when my little brother left for SR Prom was deffinatly one of them!!! He has this thing--if you put pictures of him on Facebook or tag him in those pictures--ohhhh he doesn't like it. I think it's just cause I'm the big sister (well, one of them--he does it to Melis as well). So I'm getting around that whole issue by just putting them on my blog cause gosh darn it, he looked handsome and I was just SO proud of him last night!!!
He went with one of his very best friends and personally, I think they made a dashing couple. Poor kid had to fight the rain--literally, on our way to her house to take pictures it started to down pour--but he was super prepared with a ginormous umbrella :) We won't get into the whole curfew thing . . . I swear, the difference between being the oldest and the baby . . . :)



2 comments:

Brett and Jill said...

He is so handsome and you look beautiful!

Nathan said...

they are so cute...what fun! I love the red dress and the super cool tux. (from amy:))