Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've been tagged . . .

So much like Amy who tagged me . . . all this interview stuff on Blogger and Facebook kinda overwhelmed me . . . but the 6th picture folder and then the 6th picture and then write about it . . . that's easy :)
I was a tad confused--I first went to see what picture it would be--a picture of our sweet friends Dave and Joanna. But when I went to upload through blogger, it had the folders in a different order . . . so this is it! An OLD picture of J and I at Ring Dance in May 2003. This picture was in a folder marked "Anniversary Surprise"--I compiled pictures of us over the years and had Winkflash make a book which I gave him last July 31 :) J was just ending his Jr. year . . . We'd known each other about 10 months. I borrowed the dress from my friend Kathryn, and while J had spent the day working . . . I had spent the day with my friend Kellie getting hair and nails done . . . and meeting my friend Nell and Keith for lunch! WOW Ring Dance was a long time ago!!!
So . . . I'm going to attempt to tag Jennifer, Jill, Melissa, Mom, Sara and Lindsay (am I supposed to tag six?)

4 comments:

Clay and J said...

hey girl! love that pic--you look gorgeous! i don't know anything about the tagging business...you know it's lucky i'm actually on facebook and blogger...i'm assuming i'm supposed to do the 6th folder thing and then somehow send it to you and 6 other people???? we'll see if i ever do it :) but it was fun being tagged anyway! love ya girl and miss ya!

Amy Oliver said...

so cute! you guys look great.

Brett and Jill said...

Wow! This pic brought back some memories. I know, I know I wasn't at ring dance with you, but I remember that dress from when Kathryn wore it to prom our senior year. That was a trip to relive that night!!! And then I though of the early days of your relationship with Jesse. There was some drama back then . . . both good and bad. But look at you now! Thanks for sharing and tagging me. I'll have to get something posted this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yea for Ring Dance!!! What a fun time ... getting hair and nails done, the actual ceremony, driving to Breck ... and then chaos in the house!! Woohoo!! Definitely a weekend to remember!!