Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!!!

Oh what a day already . . . it started at 3:55am when my husband came home from WORK!!!! CRAZY!!! Now I'm working on odds and ends to get ready for our New Years trip on a bus (2 hours up the road--nothing out of this world--but it's not HERE!). It's snowing and beautiful . . . although the snow here doesn't stick for some reason. It snowed ALL day yesterday and been snowing today . . . and as you can tell from the picture, there's hardly anything to show for it. Won't stop me from wearing my new L.L.Bean snow boots though! No sirree!
This past weekend we also rearranged our room. We confiscated a recliner from an empty room down the hall, switched out a couch, and I feel that we have a much "homier" atmosphere. Well, I could do without the orange wall. The Red Sox blanket helps of course . . .
SO Happy New Year . . . Happy 2009 . . .

No comments: