Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas 2008

Before our Christmas party (we stopped at the post office on our way and got more Christmas cards! yahoo!)

Our fantastic neighbors
We got stockings!!!!
Christmas PJs . . . and our "Christmas TV"
WELL! We have a new video camera for Christmas. SO guess what? YOU GET VIDEOS :) We're having much fun with this new toy . . . I also, personally, have enjoyed having Christmas before my brother and sister! Ha! I don't think that's ever happened!!! So we're just enjoying the day . . . We woke up and read the Christmas story in Luke, put breakfast in the oven, opened some presents and stockings, talked with some family, and ate some food . . .
Last night was the Christmas party for J's work . . . much fun, not so fantastic food, but we had a great time!!!!


The sock talk? Well, that's because in order for our table to try to win the scavenger hunt, J had to remove his black sock and give it to another guy . . . who proceeded of course to hold it at arm's length between his thumb and pointer finger! Ha! And after watching these videos, I realize that I have a hard time thinking and videoing at the same time . . . oops!

Merry Christmas!!!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Yea! These videos are HILARIOUS!!! I am so glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas together and that it snowed for you! I also saw that you got our Christmas card! Yea! So glad it arrived! AND you guys looked sooo great all dressed up for your Christmas party!

Clay and J said...

A White Christmas! I'm so jealous! I think it was like 70 degrees here on Christmas--weird! I'm glad you guys have had a good one!

Amy Oliver said...

too cute! it was great to hear your voice and see you too in the videos.