Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kentucky

Last week I got to go visit my family in Kentucky. I spent 3 days there and 2 days driving on either side! It was a fabulous trip . . . my Aunt Keop always has amazing desserts and she had baskets of fresh peaches from South Carolina--yum!

We celebrated my birthday on the 9th, and Memom helped me blow out candles!
We spent a morning at the local lily farm . . . oh it was beautiful! I was even able to bring some back home! Yahoo!
Saturday night we went to dinner at Manuel's . . . oh I just love this place! People who spend the day rock climbing in the Red River Gorge come here to shower and camp in the back, but most importantly, eat FABULOUS pizza and drink Ale 8!
After a great visit with my Aunt, Uncle, cousins, and Memom, I had to leave Sunday after church :( BUT had a super fun time and made great memories!!!!

No comments: