Thursday, December 3, 2009

TWO IN ONE DAY?

I know it's probably too much to handle. Two posts in one day after a month hiatus. I think you'll make it. So, here's all of the other random things that have happened this past month.
A beautiful sunset Thanksgiving weekend. J and I were on our way home from a little trip to Hachinohe. A great day of shopping and eating . . . and just us.
My dad has always always wanted a log cabin . . . We used to look at them on the drive between Chicago and Michigan. He loves them. Here he can get a low cost home!
For family in St. Louis . . . one of 2 KFCs within an hour of me. Wild, huh?

Christmas tree from the boy scouts Friday after Thanksgiving . . . walking across the BX/Commissary parking lot . . . it's a tiny little thing . . . but it works!!!
Done Christmas tree . . .
The turnips I ran out at 9am Thanksgiving morning to find for my sweet husband who has decided he can't celebrate with out them. . . They're huge. HUGE!
Come visit me and I'll take you to the amazing restaurant that serves the most beautiful spring rolls ever!
Misawa World Wine Fest. A few girls and I attended this the night that we caught the Salmon. Much fun . . . And if you KNOW Misawa, it was like, not being here. Kinda nice.

J and I missing Abuelo's . . .on our date night that we stayed home. Life gets to busy here we're scheduling date nights weeks in advance . . . And of course, we have to wait weeks for Netflix, too . . . so it evens out!!!!


2 comments:

Clay and J said...

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has trouble keeping a blog updated! Love the Christmas tree, especially Santa's hat on top! And girl you are so brave to go catch a salmon. Was it freezing? And what is that divine looking drink/dessert? Send some my way!

Seth and Jessica said...

I grew up in a log house. not sure what a Rog house is, though. but the picture looks nice.